BVV 420ml Premium Tri-Blend Butane 99.999% Pure ( 1 Dozen )
- This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in WELL VENTILATED AREAS!
Due to FAA regulations, solvent tanks cannot be safely transported via means other than ground. Any order that has solvent will not be shipped in an expedited fashion. If an order with solvent is combined with any other items and chosen to be expedited, that entire order will ship via Ground/Freight. We will not split up any orders and ship them separately. If a customer is wanting to expedite specific items and order solvent, 2 separate orders (1 for the solvent and 1 for the expedited items) will need to be placed in order to do so.
Solvents do not ship to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or any other US Territory outside of the contiguous 48 States.
Shipping Solvent to Alaska may ONLY ship via freight and will be required to travel through Canada.
- California now prohibits the retail sale of any NON-Odorized butane in quantities larger than 150ml. If you are not a retail purchaser you can call in to place an order.
- Permitted Sales Include the Following:
- Medical Collectives or Cooperatives operating under CA Health & Safety Code Section 11362.775
- Persons licensed to perform volatile solvent extraction activity under CA Bus & Prof Code Division 10
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, resellers, or retailers solely for the purpose of resale
BVV Tri-Blend Premium Butane consists of 3 types hydrocarbons in its blend resulting in a 99.999% purity rating. The hydrocarbons in this blend are 54% N-butane, 22% Propane, and 24% ISO-Butane. This premium canned butane is UK made and sourced from the North Sea and achieves a Grade A for the global standards of consumer products and backed by worldwide governing bodies of the following Quality Control institutions; BSI ISO9001:2008, British Retail Consortium Certification Body, SGS System Certification, UKAS, ANAB, and IAF. Comes in a 420ML can with ZERO impurities!