CELPURE® C1000 meets USP/NF & GMP testing specifications
High Purity Grade diatomite filter aids for the biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, high purity chemical, and specialty beverage industries. Meets all USP/NF & GMP testing specifications. Manufactured in a stand-alone, FDA registered plant in California.
- Reduced overall bath processing time versus conventional filter aid.
- Optimum clarity at higher flow rates
- Substantial reduction in extractables (i.e. aluminum, iron, etc.) in final product vs. conventional filter aid.
- Overall improvement in process economics
- Convenient packaging/ease of use.
- Lower usage rates and cake-disposal cost vs. conventional filter aid
We Also Recommend
Pure-Flo® Perform 5000 Highly Acid Activated Bleaching & Decolorizing Bentonite for Edible Oils *FDA-GRAS
Pure-Flo® Perform 6000 Highly Activated Bleaching & Decolorizing Bentonite for Edible Oils *FDA-GRAS