Pure-Flo® Perform 5000 Highly Acid Activated Bleaching & Decolorizing Bentonite for Edible Oils *FDA-GRAS
Pure-Flo® Perform 5000Highly Activated Bentonite Clay for Bleaching & Decolorizing Edible Oils pH: 2.7
Pure-Flo® Perform 5000 provides superior bleaching activity for demanding oils. Effective with all types of difficult-to-bleach oil.
- Excellent metals adsorption characteristics (P, Ca, Fe, Mg, Ni, etc.)
- Excellent Chlorophyll removal
- Excellent Red and Blue color body removal.
- Removes soaps and phospholipids
- Outstanding filtration characteristics, including long filtration cycles and less pressure build up at cycle end.
FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) - This product is safe for processing food, as long as its not part of the end product being consumed.
NSF- HACCP *Prior to down packing this product was certified Kosher & Hallal. It does not retain its certifications after down packing, Sorry BVV™ doesn't have an on staff Rabbi or Imam on site to re-establish those certifications.
We Also Recommend
Pure-Flo® Perform 6000 Highly Activated Bleaching & Decolorizing Bentonite for Edible Oils *FDA-GRAS
Pure-Flo® B81 Supreme Activated Bleaching & Decolorizing Bentonite for Edible Oils *FDA-GRAS (Compares to T-5™)