0.9CF BVV Neocision ETL Lab Certified Vacuum Oven
This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in well-ventilated areas!
Backed by our 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty.
Our vacuum ovens are purpose-built to perform degassing / purging of light hydrocarbon solvents. Using the technique of cold boiling, the oven applies a gentle heat under reduced pressure conditions to expedite solvent degassing while simultaneously preserving color, aroma, and overall solute quality. We've applied our extensive vacuum expertise and industry experience to produce a series of ovens designed exactly for your needs: low consumption, high-throughput, and reliable operation.
At BVV, we make every effort to provide oven performance capabilities in a standardized format. We're not interested in juking our stats to make a sale. Instead, our goal is to provide quality, transparent production capabilities that meet the demands of our professional customers.
- Temperature Stability: ±1.0°
- Temperature Range: RT+18°-212°F
- Temperature Uniformity: within 7% of the temperature setpoint.
- Heat-Up Time: 45 minutes to preheat. Optimal saturation reached in 120 minutes, over 30 minutes faster than competitors.
- Ultimate Vacuum: <500 µmHg / mTorr / micron
- Time to Vacuum: 4 minutes to 29"Hg using our VE Series 4cfm Dual Stage Vacuum Pump.
- Vacuum Hold: guaranteed to lose less than 1"Hg (25.4 torr) in 24 hours.
We Also Recommend
Cheech Glass - “Shark Attack” Frosted Beaker Bong (Matching Downstem) - $199