Aspire - Pegasus Mod
The manual edition of the Aspire Pegasus allows you to have total control of the mod’s settings while fitting comfortably in the palm of you hand. With the ability to support Kanthal, Nickel, and Titanium atomizers, Pegasus can deliver a wide range of power up to 70 watts in REG mode and includes a newly integrated temperature control output mode. Personalize and enhance your vape experience by finding the perfect mod setting for you!
Pegasus Dimensions and Features
45mm width, 99mm length
The Aspire Pegasus Mod has a 510-connection tank compatibility. It’s features are simple to use:
- The Adjustment Gear allows you to set your mod at any temperature or wattage of preference. Turn left to decrease, and right to increase.
- A Stainless Steel Fire Button, which bi-functions as a select button and a firing button. It is also used to lock and unlock the mod by pushing it x5.
- The Display shows you the battery power, voltage and resistance to the hundredths, and the wattage in large, easy to read numerals.
- A USB port to easily charge your mod is found beneath the display.
Pegasus Protective Features
The Pegasus comes with protective features that inform and help guide you through proper usage:
- High temperature protection
- Automatic cutoff after 12 seconds
- Low resistance and short circuit protection
- High resistance / no atomizer protection
- Low battery protection
Pegasus Mod Settings
- After inserting the atomizer of your choice, the mod gives you three mode options to choose from: Kanthal (Ka), Nickel (Ni), and Titanium (Ti).
- You will then be given the option to choose between BYPASS mode and Regulated (REG) mode. BYPASS sends a direct current from the battery to the atomizer, so you will not be able to adjust the wattage in this mode. In REG, the current is controlled by the cpu in the device, which allows you to adjust the wattage via the gear (right to increase, left to decrease).. If you turn the gear quickly, the wattage will increase or decrease in 10 watt increments. The Pegasus fires coils from 0.1OHM to 3.0OHM in REG mode, and 0.2OHM to 3.0OHM in BYPASS mode.
*Choose Kanthal (Ka) to use the mod in standard wattage settings. With Kanthal, you can switch between BYPASS and REG mode.
You can adjust the wattage from 1.0 to 70.0 watts.
- Choose Titanium (Ti) or Nickel (Ni) for temperature control mode. The pegasus allows for temperature from 200 to 600 Fahrenheit, or 100 to 315 Celsius.
- After being prompted to choose between C or F, the device will read “ROOM TEMP”. Selecting “YES” will lock the resistance of the atomizer so that the user can have a consistent vape experience. Selecting “NO” will set the device to use the old resistance as a baseline for calculating temperatures, since changes in temperature can impact the resistance of the temperature-control coils. You can adjust the temperature setting using the gear (right to increase, left to decrease).
We Also Recommend
Quizz Brand - E-Juice Disposable Vape - 5500 Puffs - Flavors Available - $25