BVV™ Activated Alumina ( NSF 61 certified )
Activated Alumina also known as aluminum oxide is one of the most adaptable sorbents for preparative flash and column chromatography. NSF 61 certified & Made in USA, Purity: <=100%. Based on 8% loss on Ignition.
- Purification of natural products & herbals
- As a supportive agent in aromatice chromatography Dehydration of organic solvents.
- Dehydration of organic solvents.
- Removal of water from non-polar solvents
- NSF 61 Certified: Guaranteed the product is free of harmful chemicals, and can be used in systems that humans come into contact consuming. Lot certificates can be available per request.
|Chemical composition (%)|
|Total pore volume, cc/g 0.52||0.52|
|Surface area, m2/g||380|
Note: Container style and color may vary. Product is sold by weight which may result in container not being full.
We Also Recommend
Pure-Flo® Perform 5000 Highly Acid Activated Bleaching & Decolorizing Bentonite for Edible Oils *FDA-GRAS
Pure-Flo® Perform 6000 Highly Activated Bleaching & Decolorizing Bentonite for Edible Oils *FDA-GRAS