Excellofizz 15 Puck Tub
Benefits of Excellofizz as a CO2 producer:
- Excellofizz is safe to use around people and pets and will not raise the CO2 to dangerous levels.
- Excellofizz is economical for small to medium size greenhouses. Requires no expensive dispensing or monitoring equipment.
- Excellofizz will not add heat or moisture to your greenhouse. In fact it will remove some heat and moisture.
- Excellofizz contains pure natural environmentally friendly ingredients that can be safely disposed of.
- Excellofizz is simple to use, just add water to activate. Excellofizz releases a refreshing fragrance of eucalyptus which absorbs odors and may deter insects. Excellofizz is available in a 15 puck or 50 puck containers.
When is Excellofizz is used: Excellofizz is to be reacted at least one hour into the photoperiod allowing enough time for the stomata in the leaf tissue to open. This gives the plant the ability to begin to absorb carbon. Excellofizz pucks will react approximately 5 hours into the photoperiod. Excellofizz is to be used through the vegetative stage and three weeks into the flowering.