The Whizz Kit
This gravity operated kit delivers toxin free urine samples through a rubber tube that is connected to the urine pack and held firmly against your body with a gentle, cotton belt. The urine can be easily released by releasing the two clips that block the urine from leaking from the urine pack.
- 100% cotton detachable elastic belt
- Refillable urine pack (aka. bladder bag)
- 60ml syringe
- Two Organic Heat Pads
- Easy to read temperature strip
- Over 3oz of toxin and disease free premixed synthetic urine
- Instruction manual
Tips - Remember to always ensure synthetic urine is kept at the correct temperature (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit).Â You can do this by:
- Using the heating pads and temperature strips
- Ensuring the sample is sealed correctly
- It is being held against your skin using the Whizz Kit belt provided. If you are not using a urine belt, store synthetic urine, preferably, on your inner thigh.
- Store urine sample against your skin until the testing.